y o u b i k e l o n d o n - Nick from Shoreditch

Name?
Nick
Age?
25
Where do you live / ride to?
I live in Shoreditch and ride to work in Kings Cross.
What do you ride?
It's steel frame single speed - I call it The Green Machine.  I'm from New Zealand so I've fitted my own custom home-made stubby holder.

How often do you ride?
Every day.
Helmet or not helmet?
Helmet
What's your primary reason for cycling?
To get from A to B, without spending a fortune in fares and taking forever.
Least favourite aspect of cycling?
Traffic.
Most favourite aspect of cycling?
The speed of getting about.
What advice would you give to an aspiring cyclist thinking of cycling in London for the first time?
Just do it!  No, wait, did someone say that already?!
What could be done to improve the lot of the London cyclist?
Cyclists and taxi drivers should be made to swap places for the day.

No comments: